- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation are combined to prevent radiant and convective heat loss
- Available in tapered and rectangular shapes
- Thickness: 2.5 in / 6.3 cm
- Dual layer design ensures a level of built-in redundancy; if you do end up with a puncture in one layer of the mattress, the other layer remains fully functional
- Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Our TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues
- Comes with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap
- Our Comfort Plus Insulated mats should be used right side up. A Sea to Summit logo and size graphic are printed on the side of the mat that should be up when in use
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valves open
R Value: 5
72" x 21.5"
79" x 25"