Leather glove with removable
wool liner for outdoor activities…
With its timeless style, Njord is a robust 5-finger leather glove in durable, natural materials. It has a removable, machine washable, knitted liner and the outer glove works on its own – or in combination with other Hestra liners – offering versatility in terms of functions in a single glove. Hardwearing goatskin provides protection from wind and weather, while the waxed cotton/polyester fabric on the backhand is wind and water-repellent too. It has a long cuff with decorative cotton edging. A practical, comfortable and attractive glove that will be by your side in the open air all year round for a long time to come, gaining a beautiful patina with use.
- Robust, versatile glove for the great outdoors.
- Treated goatskin is hardwearing with good grip.
- Hardwearing waxed polyester/cotton fabric.
- Removable, machine washable knitted wool liner.
- High cuff with decorative edging.
- Elasticated wrist.
- Leather pull tab makes it easy to pull on.
- Eyelet provides attachment options.
- Can be combined with various liners.